ManicRobThrill

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend rewind (where do we go from here?)

Been feeling ill off-and-on this week, so I'll keep this brief. Nothing doing in making music; I'm just not focused on it at the moment. Not the end of the world, nor is it a cause for frustration. Sometimes limbo can be a calming feeling, leading to readjustment.

Watched a minute's worth of the State of The Union address. I feel, at this point, we've been had again. Should I be shocked? No. But I do feel contempt for this administration for their ham-handed way of handling everything. I don't want to hear the excuse of them having to clean up Bush's mess. They knew the minute the election was over that they had to be ready and subsequently, they've done nothing. Except pushing an agenda (that is dangerous and murky) as a means of subterfuge because they don't have a plan for the economy or getting the troops out of Iraq. I will say no more than this as I don't wish to offend anyone, but at the same time, I'm not going to quietly be aggravated by sheep-like support for something that's morally outrageous. We went from one horrific extreme to one of complete ineptitude.

January is usually an ecch-kind of month. And so it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home