ManicRobThrill

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Here it comes again

After a week of battling whatever malady has been going around, a sunny, refreshed Sunday morning seems like a good time to jot down some random thoughts... It used to be a regular thing, but I never find the right time anymore. Nonetheless, on my cousin Marc's birthday, it's definitely a good moment.

My own birthday was spectacular--I say that in all seriousness; filled with fun, laughter, joy and love. The days just seem to roll past and I'm not surprised that I not only wound up sick, but missing days at the gym. Nevertheless, there are no negatives to be found. Catching up on sleep; spending precious hours alone, for me, is essential now and arranging time with friends, old and new is now paramount--making it happen is something of my watchword these days.

Then there's the music--I am the laziest musician I know of at this stage, but I do know this: on the eve of the 25th anniversary of The Punch Line releasing "The Wild Flowers", I want to get something out soon--be it with the band or solo. And I DO know exactly what to release. I just won't say anything until I check in with the others...

So it's time to finish my coffee and this post and start the day in full... Sunday winter sun--can't ask for more, can I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home