ManicRobThrill

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Family value

Having my cousin here is one of the most uplifting things I've experienced in a while. She is more of a sister than a cousin and her presence puts me at a great deal more ease than I'd been before (is that possible?). In a 48 hour period, we managed to talk a night away, have a lot of laughs and fun running arcane errands, see the majesty that is George Clinton's P-Funk All Stars and most importantly, spend a lot of time with our family, which neither of us get to do often--and with her being based in L.A., she has had so much less than I. It's been happy, joyful, warm, loving. And of course, I don't want her to leave. Such are the emotions of having someone with your bloodline that you love and respect.

That being said, after her departure, it's time to re-adjust and re-focus: gym, recording, reading more, socializing and honing in on that next position. We're only a month and a half into 2012 and I do feel this is going to be such a good year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home