ManicRobThrill

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Sailing the seas of wry

Quick entry.

Just got back from Synchronic West's temporary setting in Chris' living room. Had a productive afternoon. The last overdubs, vocal tracks, etc. were completed, exactly how I wanted to spend this day. All items on my musical agenda were tended to quickly and with quality performances, so we can now look directly at the last three songs to record; before too long, this album will be finished. I'm pleased by the fact that although I woke up feeling better than I had yesterday, I'm still not 100% but I didn't feel too bad while at Chris'. It may have had something to do with the fact that I was up and out of the house early, got to Bloomfield by 10 (call time) and ready to focus when Bob arrived. Feeling a bit shagged out at the moment, but at last we (as a band in the studio) can move on. It was also really nice to see Bob and Chris after nearly two months; had a few laughs and little-to-no tension. Add to that I'm glad I got a chance to use the new Strat for the first time on two tracks.

Even though I'm not at peak health at the moment, I'm looking forward to getting to the gym tomorrow, first thing after breakfast. Tomorrow is "working with the weights" day. I need to start adding elements to my regimen besides the treadmill and elliptical. While I've seen the first changes in my body manifest themselves, I want to start getting into the discipline of toning up.

Have Monday off; another 4 day week. I like this. It should be law.

Need to freshen up the CD' s in my bag. Time to rock out again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home