ManicRobThrill

Thursday, January 06, 2005

An interesting story, of sorts (ad infinitum)

If you are an aficionado of analog recording, here's a link the Wolfe sent me:

http://slashdot.org/articles/05/01/06/004226.shtml?tid=141&tid=188&tid=1

The last outpost?

I took this quiz (link below)...

Check this out (this is my result):


Category IV - The Musketeer
"You have a small, highly edited social group, and you like it that way".

Sounds like me, don't you think?

Take the test here:

http://quizilla.com/users/ProlixFootle/quizzes/What%20Type%20of%20Social%20Entity%20are%20You%3F/

Sidebar: everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me at work and bought an amazing chocolate cake for me. It was beyond kind and sweet (not to mention outrageously delicious--Dean & DeLuca is ALWAYS fab) and I have to admit, I'm very moved by it. It's nice to not be so cynical and to be appreciated by your co-workers. Of course, I will be petulant here and say even though I schlepped my bag with me, after that cake, I headed home rather than to the gym. If you can't treat yourself on the eve of your 40th birthday, what's the fucking point?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home