ManicRobThrill

Monday, January 01, 2007

All good things

Happy New Year to all of you who have made this blog part of your interests; I wish everyone and their families health and happiness as this year has already started off on so many good, high notes for Liz and I. In short, like clockwork, we were at The Borgata last night, saw a riot of a show with the genius that is Jim Norton; had a great night at the hotel and made it home this morning by 11, considering it was a bit dangerous driving (downpour from the moment we left). I'm exhausted but pretty content.

Glad to see a long-missed blogging friend return from the wildwood; Le Fig is back with her Clementine's Folly--start reading it again! She's a hoot.

No musical news to report; this has been down time. I'm sure in a week or two, I'll be ready to get into action.

Enjoy the rest of the holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home