ManicRobThrill

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The numbers game

Had a great, quiet Thanksgiving with Liz; we wanted a calm, laid-back day since all the readjusting from the move and me having been sick for the last two weeks--she (of course) caught my cold. Enjoyed our traditional Thanksgiving meal, watched a movie and had an early evening. The rest of the weekend has been equally enjoyable--running the chores on Friday and going into the city yesterday for the first time in years (like we used to do). Today is a chill-out day since it's back to work tomorrow.

I spent a lot of time working on the website; I'm very happy with the revamped version--music, pictures, discography--but after checking (for the first time in God knows how long) the statistics for traffic, I didn't realize I'd been shortchanging myself on the hit counter! Thus, you see the increase of numbers on the website and especially here, as this page has been around a lot longer than the website itself.

I'm thinking that the upcoming weeks (which equal the quiet of the holiday season) may lead to some long-overdue recording time. And now that I have an avenue to immediately supply anyone who may care to hear it, I can automatically post whatever is completed. Here's hoping...

1 Comments:

  • The new site looks great. Here's hoping the repatriation juices those creative...uh...juices.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home