ManicRobThrill

Monday, January 17, 2005

B'dum b'dum

Another Monday holiday off equals coffee and blog time in the morning. A day of semi-grey skies and a trip to the laundry room in a little while.

Good workout yesterday; spent increasing resistance on the elliptical and using the weights to regenerate muscle tone. If I keep this up (as I intend to) the way I envision it, then I should be in fairly good shape by the time the weather gets warmer and the plausibility of playing in front of an audience, be it solo acoustic or with The Punch Line, becomes more of an inevitability. Of greater importance than playing shows that I won't be participating in/let happen unless necessary, I'm geared towards being as healthy as possible. Far too long to be negligent and now I'm making up for lost time.

Seems to be a dearth of good reading materials--i.e. books--about at the moment. I've been mired in periodicals since before the elections... Help!

Check out Coolfer--a very smart blog about the current state of music:

http://www.coolfer.com/blog/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home