ManicRobThrill

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Closer to fine

Quick entry--near normal health again. This virus (the only thing I can be as close to accurate in calling it) is just about out of my system. Two nights of decent (still not great or truly restful) sleep and I felt well enough to hit the gym tonight. The effects of a month of working out are showing themselves and I must admit, I'm really pleased. It only gets better.

Looking at houses. Only a year to go in the apartment (10 years in this building by the time the lease is up and 6 years in this particular unit) and I can't wait. I've seen some beautiful houses that with a loan and a 30-year mortgage could easily be Liz' and mine. So far, so good for the vision. Bills paid off and the album out by mid-year, then save for a house and car.

Whoever said the middle-class suburban lifestyle sucks was wrong. It's nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home