ManicRobThrill

Monday, April 25, 2005

How is the air up there?

Delicious morning; sun pouring through the windows when I woke up and the breeze off the water while walking to the (ecch) ferry was completely invigorating. Today's shaping up to be yet another busy day, considering many folks are away for a convention--glad to be feeling so up.

Begged off the gym (!) yesterday; was so wiped out from Saturday (which I completely put down to all the caffeine consumed between Friday night and Saturday, all day) that I couldn't face getting up so early, etc. Instead, tried to get some extra kip; enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and then headed out to do our groceries and my dad's. No great stress involved since the shopping was minimal; had a fab lunch at Jose Tejas (came to mind after Bob and I had been talking about quality local Mexican restaurants) and was home for a peaceful afternoon. Had some chores once we were in and decided to not do battle with a crowded laundry room--I'll take care of that tonight, amongst other things on the daily agenda that need tending to. Damnably, wound up nodding off during Deadwood; I'll watch the balance of what I missed at some point tonight.

Pretty stark and simple today, I know, but hey--this weekend was busy. This is just the morning exercise--as I didn't go to the gym yesterday, but will tomorrow, I'll post today just to keep the mind and words nimble. Can't neglect everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home