ManicRobThrill

Thursday, April 21, 2005

What goes on?

Not sure what's happening, but I cannot access this blog page on my Netscape, which is what I usually use. Very strange and slightly off-putting. Trying to access these pages has been difficult all morning, even by switching over to I.E., which I've never been a fan of. I keep being told it has something to do with the cookies. Oh well--perhaps they'll fix my computer later if I ask for the fiftieth time (I'm not exactly the most adept when it comes to tech stuff)...

Short gloat; bad loss last night. Enough said.

Still waiting to hear back from Chris and Bob, concerning tomorrow night and Saturday's session. Not worried; just want to have the plans laid out and solidified. Thankfully, most of this cold is finally over--a slight weirdness in my left ear, but I'm sure it has more to do with sinuses, etc. Was actually able to slightly flex my vocal muscles last night. Ran through "Inside" a few times, acoustically. Also tried again with solidifying the keyboard parts on "Bitter Sweet"; unfortunately, I'm still not feeling it. The important thing (while I'm slightly musically frustrated) is that I'm not vibed out at all (a carry-over from last time, perhaps?) towards recording on Saturday. At least there are positives to be found towards the next 48 hours for The Punch Line.

Planning on hitting the gym tonight (as I did on Tuesday). It helps build up my mental health a lot more now than it did even before. Feeling so worn out all week has been (putting it mildly) an annoyance, but at least the exercise will help, as it always does.

Nothing much else to report--this posting is really a test to see if someone hasn't done something to my blog page. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home