ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Clearing up the inconveniences

I like the new look of the blog page and the even-newer hit counter. Finally on pace and counting the visits to this page (again). One thing I'm even more pleased with is the absence of advertising underneath the counter. If you visit my favorite blog-buddy, the wry and witty Le Fig, you'll see she also needed a new counter; more importantly, you should just visit Clementine's Folly as her latest entry is a laugh (would you expect any less?).

Looking forward to seeing Bob on Saturday night; he just e-mailed and it looks like we'll be at Maxwell's to celebrate my 41st birthday; since I haven't heard from Chris, I'm presuming Saturday is a wash for The Punch Line. It would be nice, actually, to have some studio time as was originally discussed, but we'll see.

I realize this may be a cheapskate posting, but I wanted to seal getting this new layout all wrapped up and now it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home