ManicRobThrill

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Relief, finally

Downtime weekend, although work on "Stylized" begins now. Nonetheless, a four-day weekend and well-earned rest is something I'm very happy about.

Dentist visit last Monday equalled an antibiotic that's finally taken the pain in my gum away and is healing the infection (I hope!); back for another check next Monday. Ugh. A hectic work week as the company gets in complete move-mode. A Saturday lunch at Whole Foods; Liz' new Treo fun and I was smart enough to get the iBook Protection Plan before the 1-year warranty ran out; that means I have now a total of 4 years' insurance on this machine. Checking plans with friends, etc. and balancing home life -- what more can I ask for?

Oh, yeah -- the Mets beating the shit out of the Yankees, at least for today. Hey, I'm a regular guy.

Been a "rock" week -- the new staples of my musical diet as of late have been Zep, Lep and Queen. Blame Supergroup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home