ManicRobThrill

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Weekend rewind (scrape away)

While this past week was good (work, etc. - wise), I've been feeling like a bus ran over me. My annual attack of sciatica kept me in pain, constant discomfort and barely mobile. Add to that, a constant pain/irritation in my gums, thanks to a canker sore which hasn't healed yet. While the sciatica can be dealt with via anti-inflammatory medications, Orajel and peroxide haven't healed the soreness--thus my first trip to a dentist since 1976. Enough said. Happy to report, it's just a minor infection that can be taken care of with a prescription mouth rinse, but I have to go back next week to have a complete cleaning and tending to of the few cavities I seem to now have. Oh well, I'm no different than anyone.

The Punch Line have rehearsal this Saturday night; looking forward to it. It'll be nice to see the guys and make some music, especially as we'll be having guests in the studio with us.

I should think by the beginning next week, I'll be able to hit the gym with my old verve having returned. Feeling like a cripple doesn't inspire me to work the elliptical.

Back to resting; it helps the body heal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home