ManicRobThrill

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Reigning down

After a somewhat odd week (in places), having a night alone is always healthy and a weekend with friends is well-appreciated and savored. After getting the oncoming week's groceries out of the way (complete with strongly-needed stop at Starbucks), I await His Hunkiness to arrive. We'll see where how the afternoon unfolds and where the evening takes us to sup beverages and spiel.

If I'm up early enough tomorrow morning, I absolutely have to get to the gym. While I'm holding on with some firmness to the reins of my eating habits, I still haven't been as focused and disciplined as I'd been in the past. MUST keep the eyes forward and not veer off the road!

Y.M.'d w/ J.W. the other night; interesting tidbit he'd turned me on to, about that despicable company we used to work for. Hopefully, Elliot Spitzer will jail those bastards, pure and simple. Theirs was a nefarious operation and we just didn't know any better; we may as well have been working for drug pushers or arms dealers. Time and justice will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home