ManicRobThrill

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Dusting off

Still haven't been able to shake off this crud; while the fever broke and I can actually breathe again, my chest hurts, thanks to the heavy cough that hasn't disappeared yet. It's been difficult functioning when feeling this way.

A nice weekend with Liz, nonetheless. Quiet, little stress. As I only went to work for two hours on Friday and then came home, Saturday chores were minimal--groceries for us and my dad and to the accountant's to pick up the taxes. Some delicious Thai for lunch and then the rest of the day in front of the gogglebox. My first restful night of sleep in three or four days. This morning, we new residents of Union went to the local Whole Foods (yes!), stopped at Starbucks for a chai (nice) and Target for some household necessities. In for the rest of the day on a bitter cold afternoon.

A heavy work week ahead (I think) and to the gym tomorrow night for my first workout since August and to meet with the nutritionist. Hopefully a good week to look forward to and write off this past week on the whole. I also anticipate some Punch Line time this coming week, so we shall see. Whether it's the band in full flight or Bob and myself working on new material, either way, it's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home