ManicRobThrill

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Two beads at the end

So it goes that either way, this year, the tax situation is a "you can now breathe again" scenario. Do I feel better; relieved? Absolutely. I should have the finished returns by mid-week. Today, we start bringing the first items to Mill Run. Now, I can begin to slowly diffuse. I think Liz and I deserve an early morning stop at Starbucks; If all goes well, we should be able to do 3 trips today. If we do manage to accomplish this, it would basically take care of all the little items (bags, odds and ends, etc. that had been sitting in our closets) and the boxed kitchen appliances.
That would leave the music equipment and the clothes for next week.

I actually began to loosen up after watching the Rangers pull off a come-from-behind win over the Flyers. Jesus, is that what it takes?

Bob just got a new iPod. Damn him--now I want one! I know what my gift to myself will be for all the shit I just went spinning through.

Recommendation of the week (especially since I opened one of the boxes containing CD's just so I could hear it again): Sub-Stance by Department S. Follow the link on my last post and don't think about it--just buy it.

Oh, and go Seahawks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home