ManicRobThrill

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Gift



If anyone asks, "what did you do for your 41st birthday?", I can simply say "see above photo". Apart from spending a quiet Friday night with Liz and taking care of the morning chores, the latter half of my birthday was spent with The Punch Line, doing work. I couldn't have asked for better. Chris and I worked on the initial stages of overhauling the band's website; we went to the studio and not only rehearsed the regular set but added the first new song since the album's completion, "The Sweetest Revenge" (which came together faster than I would have ever imagined). We also took some fresh photos to add to the various websites we have. For a change, I actually like the photos we took; I'm quite fond of the one above. As the evening wore on, we just got better and harder and more powerful and I loved it.

Big shoutouts of thanks to Val, Marc (especially for the awesome birthday surprise), Brian and the Rangers for winning a game on my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home