ManicRobThrill

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Clap now

Feeling under the weather, both physically and mentally. Tired, worn, slightly stressed and I think I have a mild stomach virus. Nonetheless, we're going to get our taxes done on Saturday and then to bring the first items to Mill Run. Only one more week to go; closing the book on a lifetime spent in one place. How odd.

Looking forward to the immediate aftermath of moving into the new place: hitting the gym and starting work with Bob on some new songs. Add a dash of rehearsals on a set schedule and the album going to manufacturing; suddenly things look good for The Punch Line au printemps. Am hoping that the revamped website goes up shortly; now that we have the artwork, we need to formally announce a release date and launch the new site to go with the album's issue. I need to contact Chris and have him add a "merchandise" page as I think we should do stickers (duh!) and t-shirts, which I already know what they should look like.

The night is young; the mood is mellow and there's music in my ears...

Is Vic there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home