ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Slowly bent back into shape

Two days until I'm off from work for a week to do the move. The weekend equals bringing everything that I don't want in the hands of the movers. Not that I'm paranoid; I just don't trust them. Tuesday sees cable, gas and living room furniture. Wednesday: New Jersey DMV, back to S.I. to return the cable boxes, clean the vacated apartment and hand in the keys. Hopefully, by Thursday, Bob can come over and we can start working on new music together. Add to this, the (hopefully) completed taxes for the year. I already took care of the new bank account (PNC is SO easy to deal with); just want to be able to catch my breath.

I feel tired on the whole; like the diffusion process has been draining me. Knowing that this will all be over in a few days. I can start hitting the gym next week; we can hopefully get a rehearsal night in as well over the 3 day weekend. Now that we'll all be local, I want to make sure that the impetus that has been building up (again) doesn't fall by the wayside.

Now all I need to do in this new-found focus is to amend my eating habits (ecch) and shave off this beard. Time for all change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home