ManicRobThrill

Friday, February 24, 2006

Knocked for a loop

Been ill for the last three days with (of all things) a flu-like illness. Considering I had the flu shot, I also have all the symptoms. Feel awful; pains in my body, fever, congestion, coughing, lack of sleep and no appetite. Just great. The only good thing is that I get to lie on the sofa in my new living room. Went to work both yesterday and today for about an hour or two to make sure certain things were done. I defy anyone now to challenge the seriousness of how I approach my job.

Time to get the band working again next week. Got to proofread the artwork for the album one last time, as to the last directive of changes I sent Chris; the new band site is supposed to launch on the 1st. Want to get the masters and the art to manufacturing (hopefully) within the next two weeks. I think we should get into the studio and start prepping for live shows. Too many breaks between moments of achievement.

Beyond that, I can't think all too clearly; being sick has left a gaping void. At least for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home