ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Refreshed

Almost all the post-flu feeling is gone; a slight bit of a cough, but otherwise, feeling healthier. Add to that mix, I've hit the gym twice this week. Loving Image Planet. 'Nuff said. Good, heavy- duty fat burn on the elliptical and treadmill--I'm wiped out right now.

The new Punch Line site went live today. I like it, but I think it could be more dynamic. I like the streamlined look and the color scheme; it needs tightening up and fresh verbiage, which I'll come up with this weekend. Bob's due to come over tomorrow night and start working on new material, so we're starting to make it happen. Another thing that we'd discussed and are now motoring on with. Even though there have been a few slow moments, everything's starting to fall into place.

So now it's time to nosh some chocolate with fruit and nut. Otherwise, I'll nod off in the midst of this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home