ManicRobThrill

Friday, March 10, 2006

Strange times

Just noticed a typo on my website, which pisses me off to no end. I despise typos. Equals negligence, especially since I'm the only one who works on the site. Fucking irritating. I have to wait until I can get to a P.C. to use Explorer 5.5. Ugh.

A strange week, to be sure. No drive to go to the gym (hypocrite!); finally got the templates to re-work the album art so we can send it to the manufacturers next Friday and a completely good, controlled day marred by one moment of absolute bullshit at work before the day's end. Now I'm out of sorts and would prefer to have the rest of the world fuck off.

I think the only reason I'm posting at this moment is frustration. So many things around me that I want to change; need to change and am beginning to start the process. My weekend is now thrown by having to make a last minute trek into Manhattan tomorrow; still have to (maybe, but doubtful) get together with the band tomorrow in the late afternoon/early evening; I now have to put Jason off for another two weeks (at least) and us working on the car and having to rush the groceries, etc., on Sunday morning.

Like I said earlier--ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home