ManicRobThrill

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Catching my breath

I'll try to be coherent; it's been a whirlwind weekend (actually, a blur of a week). Gym, going to Chris' to get hold of the artwork and finally Brian coming up for the weekend. A good dinner for the three of us and conversation into the wee hours. Saturday was up to do some record shopping--and yes, I did make my first purchases of the year--at Vintage Vinyl, then a pig-out of the best kind at Southern Smokehouse; finally, a night in the city to see The Pogues. A great show; I've never been a fan, but they were entertaining. A really nice, big-time breakfast this morning; put Brian on the train, grocery shop and then home--I am exhausted.

Spoke with Bob at length this afternoon, which was cool. Planning on both a work night and a night out for us. Told him of my (albeit minor) progression in trying to complete the layout, which at least is somewhere. Starting to focus on working on the new songs come Thursday.

While my mind's still a bit of a fog from the last few days, I'll stop here. I can feel a headache and a bit of a wind-up coming on. I promise I will address the prior topics mentioned in the last post sometime this week.

"...like a mouse trap in a glory hole
Now it's my turn to catch you unaware..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home