ManicRobThrill

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Start to move

Changing over the website and domain name VERY SHORTLY. From "officialrobross.com" to synchronicentertainment.com, as it just sounds better to me. Since someone has "robross.com", I'm not paying to get my name for a web site. Please don't worry; you will still access/see the exact same website and if you go to the original address, it will automatically redirect you. Makes things so much smoother. I just need to establish the new e-mail address.

Other bits and bobs... Nothing much to report; putting more and more of the house in order by getting rid of unnecessary pieces of the past. I ask myself constantly "why did I ever waste the time and money on these things?". No point in aggravating myself over it, but I do wish I'd been smarter! Ah, the folly of youth. At least items are moving (albeit slowly) out through eBay and Half.com, so that's always a good thing.

I promise to write more, with time and quiet this weekend. Thank you for the spike in visits over the last few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home