ManicRobThrill

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Rebuttal time

Strange things will happen in one afternoon. No sooner than my last posting went up and things have changed dramatically on the home front and after 9 years, Liz is re-entering the job market. To be more than frank, I'm both pleased and proud for her. She needed, and more importantly, wanted a change, so this looks to be a good thing for her. That and the painful, but realistic, conclusion that my dad needs to live in an assisted living facility. I don't want him alone; I want him safe and tended to, so it looks like next week, I have to visit a place very close to our apartment.

Am I upset about these turns-of-events? No. You go forward at all costs. That's how you can succeed with your life. So I look at the positives coming with these changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home