ManicRobThrill

Friday, March 14, 2008

Juggling on the highwire

Still fighting off this cold/flu that's been going around in general, but has been hitting my colleagues particularly hard. Lack of sleep, lack of seclusion to take a day off and recuperate--this thing keeps generating through everyone and it's got a hold on me. Enough echinacea, zinc, etc. should help put this down, but it's the discomfort.

I'm re-learning (slowly) the art of diffusion in my after-hours again. I will balance the scale quickly.

Looking forward to seeing B. this weekend again. It will cheer me up no end, no doubt. But it'll also be nice to be busy enough to not think about things. And the good news is my father may be discharged from the hospital soon, so, here's hoping and praying.

Obviously, with all that's been going on, no music news to report, but hopefully in a few weeks, I can resume the pattern of normalcy (again, here's hoping...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home