ManicRobThrill

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Quasi-weekend

Went to the day job on a Saturday... however, I cannot complain about being paid to get my days ahead all set while minding the store for a film shoot. Easy money and making greater strides at being comfortable and running smoothly with my new position. The P.R. life is a good one--and that's the gospel truth. Even had a chance to have a quick walk and chat with my wife as I went out to get some lunch (and air) and she was having a spa day.

That said, it's been all business with the layout for the album (just too tired to record), which is only awaiting my patience (!) to have my photos taken for the last panel. Everything else is done, sized, layered and ready. I can't be any prouder of how this package looks (and when the final, printed product is in my hands, I'm sure a wave of emotion will hit me then). Once my own pictures are done, they just need to be selected and popped in. All the templates are set and I can send this off to the printer. It's only a guess, but I'm hoping by July this will be finished and ready for release. I don't know if that's premature, but at least I'm trying to adhere to a target.

While today is a wash, tomorrow is "cram everything in" day--Starbucks, groceries, Target, visit Dad, etc. I can only hope I can get up early enough to haul ass to the gym! Otherwise, (boo-hoo), I'll have to go Monday night after work.

Things have been quiet and yes, as a few friends have pointed out, this blog seems somewhat subdued, but I think it's only natural. There is no drama in my life and subsequently, I feel (all in all) good. If being tired is the worst thing, that's pretty great. Catching up with old friends last weekend; working and making more money this weekend--an idyllic existence, I'd say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home