ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Auctioneer (another engine)

And just like that, I sold the Telecaster. Money in the bank and less space occupied. Hopefully, some more of the items for sale will go as quickly. Got the price I was asking for with no haggling--the musician who purchased the guitar was a very nice man and I think a good deal was made in the bargain for both.

Things with "...Arlington Line" are moving fast. The front and back cover art are done, just like that. I can almost taste the pleasure at doing this album. I just need to find a suitable typeface and then it's all down to selecting the right songs. I also already received the permission from the photgrapher to use the photos (free of charge! How awesome and generous is that?). My hope is that once this album is completed, I won't feel any sense of loss or disappointment; that this one will be the one.

Not a bad way to start a year off. Back to the gym tomorrow night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home