ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Some of this, some of that

I know it's been a quiet, if not strange, time--hence, my lack of posting. I haven't been or felt musically active for a few weeks. My father's health problems continue (and as always, words are not enough to thank everyone for their concerns, e-mails, calls, etc.) and it's been a consistant worry. A full month in the hospital (after initially being told he would be out in less than a week) has made moments unbearable. The busy-ness of work and the stress related to it has also played a factor. Getting the flu was yet another annoyance and not having been to the gym hasn't helped. Why post when you have nothing good or interesting to say?

Nontheless, I am feeling physically better, which is a plus. I've been slowly readjusting my weekends to actually enjoy the time alone with Liz (i.e. last weekend was a lovely dinner at a bistro around the corner from us; this Friday night, we have tickets to a Broadway show). Last Saturday, my aunt and uncle (who I hadn't seen in several years) came with my cousin to the hospital to see my dad and I could not have been happier to see them. So there are some positives to report. I'm hoping that this coming weekend allows me the time to go to the gym; I know I've been a little lax about recording, but at the same time, I'm under no time constraints, thankfully.

All it boils down to is focus and the availability of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home