ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

For the moment; for the record

Haven't been posting as I've been enjoying this quiet, long needed and well-earned downtime. This has been a week of peace and quiet and no stress. To be perfectly frank, it's also been a week where I've done absolutely nothing and I'm loving it. I'm not good at being idle, but since this is a new experience, I've been revelling in it.

The moments have been coming, where I want to begin recording and I can see the way forward now. I'm undecided as to whether or not I want to scrap the original blueprints for the album and do something else, which is nice. It gives a new air of excitement, which I haven't had--at least not for a while. A song keeps playing in my mind that I want to put down--something that I didn't write, but this song has lived with me for some 28 years. It may be the perfect jumping-off point for me to get back into the fire again.

I'm sure as the waves of what had been wash away, I'll be able to regain my desire to write and post and return to having my idea of a comfortably happy life as opposed to the strangeness of these last few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home