ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

...and closer

Finally, a moment to express some joy. Liz has a new job, which she's happy and excited about; her enthusiasm is only matched by my pride and admiration for her. This is a good thing--all on a bad day at the day job. Rather than vent, I'll simply say a deep breath and an emotional step back led me to just make my way through the moment of discomfort and anger. All the bleakness of the morning was wiped away by Liz' call in the afternoon.

So it is with that thought that I can start refill my sense of hope. Hope that with this new beginning for her will lead to another new, positive beginning for me, professionally.

The songs will flow naturally. No worries there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home