ManicRobThrill

Thursday, May 01, 2008

First of May

Actually, that was just my clever reference to a beautiful song by The Bee Gees. Fitting for a day like today. Always my favorite month.

Happy to report that my dad is back at New Broadview, looking healthy and glad to be able to walk outside and get fresh air; I'm relieved that he's back in more familiar surroundings and that hopefully, now he can adjust to life there.

Work has been getting better and better; I'm busy and trying to make a positive mark with my position and the people I work with are a good group, so the efforts are worth it. I'm just physically tired and I think it may be time to schedule my yearly physical and a visit to the dentist and the eye doctor--something tells me I may need glasses again.

Going to the gym this weekend and plan to hit it hard. Trying to remain focused in this desire to regain the complete control on the reins of my life. If time allows, I'll try to get some recording time in as well.

Beyond that, no other major plans--crappy weather is the order and I could use some down time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home