ManicRobThrill

Friday, May 16, 2008

With no fanfare

I don't enjoy reading back over some of these postings, to be honest. It makes me sound like a moaning, discontented bastard. Yet, I do feel a bit better when I'm writing out the aggravation, rather than letting my hands shake.

I know change always has profound effect on people; usually I tend to think of it as being beneficial for me, rather than staying in the same routine for too long in time. But the recent changes have made me realize that sometimes you may not be better off changing. But what do you do? Sit and wait for the other shoe to drop or make something happen for the better?

Either way, enough pontificating and more of the focus and getting on with improving the situation all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home