ManicRobThrill

Monday, June 02, 2008

Getting closer

Sorry to have sounded so dour for the last few posts. The changes over the first five months of this year have not gone as well as hoped, but at the least, I'm coping with them and getting through it all. I've been trying to push myself away from stress as much as I can--aside from my P.R. job--there is nothing that should even slightly rate itself as "stressful" in my life. So that's the approach I've begun to re-take. I have been working on music--albeit slowly--and Liz is still going forward without hesitation to find a full-time job--any job--and I could not be more proud of her for the way she's gone about things. My dad's health, while not improved, is at least stable and he's getting acclimated more and more to life at New Broadview; I can worry about him a little less.

I'm hoping in the next few weeks to have done some updates to the website and to finally start recording. Then, a quick weekend getaway in A.C., just for the sake of needing that breath of fresh air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home