ManicRobThrill

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Passing through the storm

Another one of those readjustment periods. I have a plan in place that I'm focused on and working towards. It makes each day easier to get through without making myself ill (at the least).

Looking forward to the long weekend; can't remember much of last year as we were still in Union. Getting out at 1 means a chance to walk around the Village, go to Astor and grab a bite at Le Figaro. Visit Dad and maybe take care of the groceries.

Saturday is a visit to Brother B's new pad; I always enjoy the drive to Pennsylvania. Sunday--gym in the a.m. and run errands. After that, I may attempt to get some studio time in.

All I'm gearing myself towards is getting and staying back on my own track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home