ManicRobThrill

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Good to be back from the dead

And so... now I can exhale. Hope paid off. Now, all that's left to be done is wrap everything up as neatly as I can.

I've never been so relieved to know that I'm able to move forward again. This period has done me no end of damage--physically and mentally. And now I'm getting the chance to regain control of my life. If you think for one second I'm going to squander any of it, you think wrong. I'm not jumping up and down with glee; I'm thankful that I can breathe again and be freed from this mistake that I made.

I've learned some valuable lessons; many of them have been painful. But I refused to give up and let this job own me completely. The smartest thing anyone can do is be able to take control of their own situation and change it. Now it's on to the next page...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home