ManicRobThrill

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The clock ticks now

An up, down, up and down again period that I could do nicely without--referring to the down sides. Nonetheless, slowly getting myself back together to the point of saying okay, this shit is through.

I've never considered myself a quitter; I've toughed out some very difficult situations, but for the first time, I feel I need to do something. Nothing is worth the stress, aggravation and illness that these eight months have been causing me. This isn't some childish whim or hyper-sensitivity; this is a case of having lived in an unhealthy atmosphere and I frankly can't see the need to put myself through any more of this. For what? I realize now that I've made some mistakes and I'm angry with myself . Yes, I made grand mistakes. So I am making strides to alter this and to do it fast.

Liz is having some difficulty making the adjustment to her new job. Aside from being out of the workforce for 6 months, this is something completely new--dealing with the public, every moment of every day is something of a shock for her. I can only hope that she, too, starts to find her groove. I have all the confidence in the world; she's an amazingly strong woman--I think she'll be fine once she settles in.

Always, the days pass as a blur; it's get up/go to work/wait for 5:30 to come/go home/fall asleep. It's a routine I'm not fond of at this moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home