ManicRobThrill

Monday, June 30, 2008

Glad to see you go

Good riddance to June; this has been one of the most stressful, strenuous and downright disheartening months I've endured in a very long time. I can't even begin to think when I ever experienced such a down feeling; I don't think it's bold or presumptively arrogant of me to say flat out I'm depressed and it isn't going away.

Frustration is bad enough, especially on a constant, but this is near-debilitating. I'm not being melodramatic; I get up and do the things I need to, but I'm just not happy. I still haven't found a sense of joy and at this particular moment, I'm on a treadmill and cannot get off, no matter how hard I try. I cannot relax and my mind races. I'm filled with negative thoughts and I truly despise it. That's why I've been out of touch with so many people--friends and family alike. I haven't had anything good to say; why cloud someone else's mood?

Will the passing of a bad month help dress the wound that doesn't stop bleeding? Shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home