ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The march of times

As the snows came and went, all I could think was "it'll all be over soon--we're finally in March". I keep telling myself this in the hope that it will get warmer and less schizophrenic. I am not a fan of wearing Timberland boots on a daily basis; I'm sick of being over-bundled by scarves and gloves, etc.

But enough grousing. A gym/groceries/Starbucks/Target/chores weekend will give way to studio time--recently refurbished and festooned with some "musical" vibes, if you will. Makes it even cozier to be creative in. "Things We Never Said" is... well, it just is and you'll know what I mean when it premieres in June (I think). As lazy as I've been and planning/re-planning/scrapping, etc., I'm still going to do this album because I want to. No other reason.

That's good enough criteria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home