ManicRobThrill

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Roll on spring!

A happy vernal equinox to all! The first day of my favorite season; a time when everything begins anew--I never bought into the whole "start of another new year" idea. Spring is when things come alive. I tend to, anyway.

Today is no exception. Up at 5; out the door by 7:30 to take the car for the seasonal oil change; off to get a shave and a haircut; Target run, groceries, delicious lunch with my favorite humor-scribe, Le Fig, grocery shop, visit my father and home to hang up this week's prize--a "Yesterday... & Today" butcher cover poster in Synchronic East. Tomorrow gym, bowling, Starbucks and some recording time.

Revived and refreshed by the warm weather. I can't ask for better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home