ManicRobThrill

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend rewind (musings and bemusement)

In keeping with the mindset to get going on Last Stop..., I threw down for a new Epiphone Les Paul Special TV Yellow guitar. Everyone is going to scream "wannabe" at me since my two gurus, Messrs. Barone and Holsapple, use the same item. Okay--your point is? Mr. Barone uses the real thing--the Gibson model. Mr. Holsapple uses the Epiphone Les Paul Junior. This one is in-between. And I'm deserving of joining their company.

I need the inspiration.

I feel like I'm on an emotional treadmill right now. Things at home and in my creative life are fine and good and positive. It's the day-to-day that both irritates and flusters me. I need more. I need better.

Then again, don't we all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home