ManicRobThrill

Friday, July 02, 2010

Fireworks (Still Life #7?)

Another Independence Day comes and this time with a greater poignancy to the concept and in my life. I can say that it feels very good to be in this headspace and feel as I do--at least, certainly for the moment.

I've been at a standstill for far too long, especially when it comes to music. I know I talk about it more often than I actually act upon it, but that ceases now. The new songs are flowing out of me; I know it's a time-consuming process to commit them to the recorded stage, but at the least, they are alive now. I have the inspiration; the fire--the muse. That's all I need.

It's been an interesting and restful week (mostly) away from the office; in the quiet of today, I see a guitar in front of me and I can focus. I don't need to worry as much about my loved one who has been ill.

It's a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home