ManicRobThrill

Saturday, May 01, 2010

One wonders...

...why do logical adults like myself get so frothed up by something as insipid as Facebook? For the last hour, I've found myself irritated to no end by the confusing manner in which they've changed the layout, so you no longer know where your "groups" and "fan pages" (hence referred to as "likes") have disappeared to. Just because I like cats doesn't mean I want to be auto-linked to "species".

Got the new Les Paul Special. And as hoped, a new song came along with it. "Alchemy" is a bit of a departure for me. I can't recall having written a groove/boogie-based track like this. Has a great '70's feel to it. I'm digging where I'm going.

And speaking of which, everyone should be going tomorrow, weather permitting, to the Hoboken Music and Arts Festival. It should be a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home