ManicRobThrill

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Getting better

Yes, I have to admit, it's getting better. The time moves along; the fighting subsides and the anger dissipates. Not thinking about it and looking at it from the realistic viewpoint makes it valid. Add to the mix the loving understanding of someone who is as good and kind as there ever was and it makes me feel like it's just another phase in life and a lesson learned.

It doesn't hurt that I just got back from the gym for the first time in a while and pushed myself (I say with some pride); thus, I feel great--albeit hot and tired! I give all credit to that amazing someone who cracked the whip and said hop to it. She's right and I'm grateful to her for the instigation and inspiration. The Muse speaks; I listen... now I should look at the guitar and pen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home