ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Summer in the city... (redux infinitum)

Uncomfortably hot at the moment - more humidity than heat, which is making it difficult to want to think (ha ha ha); I just want to lie on the floor of my living room, in the dark, with the air conditioner on and watching movies - not having to commute into work!  I love my job but the humidity has crept in and it's hard to cool down.

Went for my dental appointment last week - all is good there.  Had my PSA blood test on Saturday morning; the results are not as good as they'd previously been - the number has gone up again.  Will be seeing the urologist this coming Friday.  Taking care of all the necessities.  Another regular doctor's appointment in the first weekend of August and then...  finally, our vacation.

In between all that, I'm going for a long-planned, criminally-overdue spa day - most likely, the weekend of the 23rd.  Time to really start pulling it all together.  And a spa day, complete with massage, etc., will help clear my mind before the vacation - and the vacation will help me deal with going into the hospital.

When I do see the urologist on Friday, that's when we'll start to plan the procedure, which will probably be, as briefly discussed, in October.  I know it's soon, but I do want this to be over with.  I know it's serious enough to have to have it done, but I'm uncomfortable with what happens afterwards; the recuperation.  How long will it take, etc.?

I don't think I'm being ridiculous, but I do have my trepidations, etc. A lot to digest and time just keeps going by faster...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home