ManicRobThrill

Monday, February 07, 2005

A quick one while I'm not yet away

HELP! Get me out of here--it's just too beautiful to be indoors, even with all these windows in the perimeter. Soho is truly amazing when the sun shines as it's doing now and the warm air has that certain excitement to it. I think a small bout of spring fever has me in its' teasing grip.

Once the work day ends, it's off to the gym again, since I can't go tomorrow night. Now THAT's commitment. Want to hit the same plateau I did on Thursday night with the elliptical, if not surpass it. Feel energized by the salad I had for lunch--this week is a free food week, so I didn't have to go crazy grocery shopping this past Saturday.

And still I'm on the high from the weekend. Even though I've been in the office all day, I loaded in 300-plus songs worth of music and set up my new iPod Mini; I am ready for the gym with all this fantastic music. I'll use the Walkman tonight for the last time, since there isn't any Northern Soul on the iPod yet, but Wednesday night (next workout) will be me jumping with both feet into the modern world (said with tongue firmly planted in cheek).

I wonder if I am having that mid-life crisis now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home