ManicRobThrill

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Just wanted to say

Stands to reason--get to the gym early; hit the routines hard. Machines were available when Liz and I got there; the place was packed by the time I went to use the weights. Nonetheless, felt great afterward and the perfect lunch capped off a much-more relaxed Sunday (after a busy Saturday).

Speaking as a non-Catholic (and as a non-Christian), one cannot help but be touched by the passing of Pope John Paul II. He was a man of principle, great humanity and most importantly, true faith. I believe he was a holy man in unholy times.

Check this out:

The image “http://store1.yimg.com/I/4crests_1856_1498368” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

For those of you who never listened/never believed me. You peasants.

I don't ask for much in this life. Can Time Warner Cable and fucking Cablevision just get along and let me see Mets baseball?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home