ManicRobThrill

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Innocent/guilty as sin

Yes, I will make my commentary on Michael Jackson. Everyone in this case was guilty of one thing or another; everyone was an embarrassment--most horrific are the fans, who spew the most mindless nonsense about their (sham) idol's vindication. Their displays outside a court of law are enough of an indictment. Damnable and disgraceful.

Another day in which I don't feel well. I'm now feeling congested, to the degree that I fear I may be catching a cold, which in summer is the worst. Nonetheless, to the gym I go tonight.

Will be e-mailing Chris and Bob shortly to try and schedule an upcoming Saturday for mixing. I'm still not sure what should be done with overhauling the web site's layout. I'm trying to not think about it too much.

The heat is making me lazy and not particularly concerned with much of anything; I prefer to be in focus with everything I do, not lackadaisical.

Methinks I should stop here and chill out for a while, both physically and mentally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home