ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Back for good

Just found out that my closest friend/confidant at the company is leaving at the end of today. This is difficult and a bit hard to absorb at the moment. I'm sure he'll be fine--there isn't any lapse of work for him, but it won't be the same, certainly from the personal end. He was the first person kind enough to befriend me almost as quickly as I came in, so he will be missed. Rock on, J.W.

Felt great last night after a good workout. When you feel it, you know it and last night I managed to pick up right where I left off. The only downside after the gym (and a refreshing shower) was the sweltering heat. Disgusting. Ran into Liz on the way up from the ferry (she was sitting somewhere else), watched another stellar performance from Pedro and rocked to "The Shield"--one of the few T.V. shows I will not miss.

Time to get in touch with Chris and ask him his intentions for the website; it's reached a point of staleness. I'm trying to think of things to add--certainly I know what I would like to see subtracted, but it definitely needs an overhaul, because it just isn't interesting.

It's a strange time; I'm not sure if I'm uneasy or what, but with the changes at work, the slow tread of the band and things at home, I need to step back before I feel a sense of panic, which I'm usually not prone to do. Something's up, but I won't let my imagination run away with me. Especially not now, not after finally pushing myself out of the semi-funk I was in for the last few months. Onward and upward, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home